Welcome to the Church of the Resurrection
- a diverse community worshipping, learning, working and growing together as God’s people.
- a friendly community of unique individuals who express our faith in many different ways as part of the Anglican Diocese of Niagara.
- a safe community of spiritual people dealing with real life issues.
- an active community living our faith through a variety of ministries, activities, social events, and fun.
- an involved community supporting neighbouring groups within our facility
Here are ways you can keep a holy Lent with the Church of the Resurrection:
- Join us on the first Sunday of Lent, 09 March, to hear the Rev. Bill Mous, Diocesan Coordinator for Social Justice, preach at the 8:30 and 10:30 a.m. services
- The Table, a new kind of worship at Church of the Resurrection, launches 09 March, at 3:30 p.m. During Lent we are focussing on Social Justice.
- Contribute to the food drive.
- Read the Bishop's Lenten book.
- Attend one or more of our Community Talks on issues of Social Justice.
- Join us during Holy Week for any or all of the services
Community Talks on Issues of Social Justice