Welcome to the Church of the Resurrection
- a diverse community worshipping, learning, working and growing together as God’s people.
- a friendly community of unique individuals who express our faith in many different ways as part of the Anglican Diocese of Niagara.
- a safe community of spiritual people dealing with real life issues.
- an active community living our faith through a variety of ministries, activities, social events, and fun.
- an involved community supporting neighbouring groups within our facility
Resurrection's NEW Prayer Blog is here!
Have a Good Lent!
Attend Bible 101
Worship with others at World Day of Prayer (06 March 2015, 7:00 p.m.. Buchanan Park Free Methodist Church)
Read the Bishop's Lenten Book, Being Christian,
Holy Week Services Schedule
The Canterbury Connection
An Afternoon Social Event for those aged 55+
Every Wednesday Afternoon
N2N Women's Space
Young Mothers' Group
Contact Church Office for details