Election, 19 October 2015
Are you registered to vote? Do you know what riding you are in? Check Elections Canada website here.
The Anglican Perspective. Political priorities for Anglicans here.
Éric Grenier's Poll Tracker here.
Election Almanac. Non-partisan coverage here.
Explore how you fit in Canada's political landscape. CBC's Vote Compass here.
| The Canterbury
N2N Women's Space
Women's Support Group
Contact Church Office for details
"When October Goes..."
Resurrection Choir Cabaret
Sunday 25 October, 2015, 4:00 p.m.
$10 Adults, $5 Children 12 and under, 4 and under free!
Over 600 lbs of produce harvested to date!
Welcome to the Church of the Resurrection
- a diverse community worshipping, learning, working and growing together as God’s people.
- a friendly community of unique individuals who express our faith in many different ways as part of the Anglican Diocese of Niagara.
- a safe community of spiritual people dealing with real life issues.
- an active community living our faith through a variety of ministries, activities, social events, and fun.
- an involved community supporting neighbouring groups within our facility
Resurrection's NEW Prayer Blog is here!