Welcome to the Church of the Resurrection
Click on the image above to book your appointment!
We need YOU to
make our album a complete reflection of our faith community.
Help us put names and faces together!
For more information click here, or contact Vicky Buchan, Louise Johnson, or Anne Miller via the church office.
- a diverse community worshipping, learning, working and growing together as God’s people.
- a friendly community of unique individuals who express our faith in many different ways as part of the Anglican Diocese of Niagara.
- a safe community of spiritual people dealing with real life issues.
- an active community living our faith through a variety of ministries, activities, social events, and fun.
- an involved community supporting neighbouring groups within our facility
Resurrection's NEW Prayer Blog is here!
Have a Good Lent!
Attend Bible 101
Read the Bishop's Lenten Book, Being Christian,
Holy Week Services Schedule
The Canterbury Connection
An Afternoon Social Event for those aged 55+
Every Wednesday Afternoon
N2N Women's Space
Women's Support Group
Contact Church Office for details